The Circuit Clerk’s Office is located on the 3rd floor of the Mercer County Courthouse. The Courthouse physical address is: 100 S.E. 3rd Street, Aledo, Illinois.
8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday (open during lunch hour)
The Circuit Clerk (Clerk of the Court) is the administrative arm of the County Court System. The Circuit Clerk’s office is “the keeper of the official record for each and every case brought before the court.” We collect and disperse all monies owed to the court by defendants and filing fees from civil litigants. The Circuit Clerk is a member of a state-wide association comprised of all 102 Circuit Clerks in the State of Illinois. This association is the Illinois Association of Court Clerks (IACC) and it provides training and support for all the Circuit Clerks in Illinois. Mercer County Circuit Court is part of the 14th Judicial Circuit which is comprised of: Mercer, Henry, Whiteside, and Rock Island Counties.
View Fee Schedule
View Rules of Practice for 14th Judicial Circuit
- JUDICI: Mercer County Circuit Clerk Case Search
- GovPayNet - To pay common traffic tickets and payments on fines. At the Website use the code PLC#7586 for Court payable matters.
- VineLink National Victim Notification Network - A national program for victims to track offenders through the system, with capabilities to notify the Victim when the Defendant is released. (This link goes directly to the Illinois section of the website. Please select Cook County or Statewide Illinois)
- Illinois Judicial Inquiry Board
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Attorney Disciplinary Commission (ARDC)
- Illinois State Disbursement Unit - The ILSDU is the payments processing center for all Illinois child support payments